Super Bowl 46 (2012) Post Show is The Voice

Okay, I failed to achieve something today. But that will not prevent me from blogging. I'll do whatever I can to update this blog. And something interests me while searching online.

As early as now, it has been announced what show will follow after Super Bowl 46 (2012) live airing. The slot is given to the TV show "The Voice." According to Bob Greenblatt, chairman of NBC Entertainment, "There is no better showcase on television than to follow the Super Bowl, and we believe The Voice is deserving of such high-profile exposure.”

What do you think? Do you agree with that? You can watch The Voice post-Super Bowl 46 (2012) episode live on February 5, 2012. This only means that you can watch Super Bowl 46 (2012) live on same date but of course prior to the airing of The Voice.

0 comments: