Patrick Swayze Died?

I think this will be the only time that I can update this blog. I am experiencing on something. And if I did some success in my video blog, I think I should too in this blog. Everysince I started to blog, my problem was blog traffic. Now, I have some ideas on how to drive traffic. And I am going to experiment it on this blog.

One tip in driving some traffic is to update your blog with the new events all over the world. Today, the most blogged topic is Patrick Swayze Died. Its definitely not true. There are news as to his cancer illness but he is doing well to fight that back. The only thing that one should think in moments like these is to have faith.

So, rumors about "Patrick Swayze Died" are not so true. And I think rumors like these should stop. Instead we should support Patrick Swayze in his quest to fight cancer.

0 comments: