UFC 129 Fight Card St. Pierre vs Shields

I can't sleep. I might as well make use of my time blogging. And this topic came to my attention. I could never miss blogging about the Ultimate Fighting Championship. This sport has been a good competition against boxing.

UFC 129 features the main event of Georges St. Pierre vs Jake Shields. In this UFC fight, Georges St. Pierre will defend his 170-pound title. But according to his opponent, Jake Shields, "[The crowd] is a small factor but you can't let that stuff get to you. When it comes down to it, it's only gonna be me and Georges in the cage, no one else but the ref. No one is gonna help him. Yeah, the crowd is gonna be booing me and cheering him but it is what it is and something I'm gonna go out and deal with ... I made the (weight cutting) mistake once, I'm definitely not gonna do it again. I'm like 184 right now so it should be a nice easy cut."

That message is enough to make you watch UFC 129 St. Pierre vs Shields live on pay per view. Below is the UFC 129 fight card:

Georges St. Pierre vs Jake Shields
Jose Aldo vs Mark Hominick
Randy Couture vs Lyoto Machida
Vladimir Matyushenko vs Jason Brilz
Mark Bocek vs Ben Henderson
Nate Diaz vs Rory MacDonald
Jason MacDonald vs Ryan Jensen
Brian Foster vs Sean Pierson
Ivan Menjivar vs Charlie Valencia
John Makdessi vs Kyle Watson
Claude Patrick vs Daniel Roberts
Pablo Garza vs Yves Jabouin

0 comments: