Religion Kickback

First of all, I dont wanna argue about religion. I dont mind what religion a person believes in as long as he or she does not say anything that may offend the other religion. Befriending a person is based on his or her traits or personalities and whether or not you can blend with him or her. Its nothing about religion.

I just had to share this story that I recently experienced. I felt offended by what this person did. I am not a very religious person. But I have faith in God. This person talks about the Roman Catholic religion as if criticizing it. I know that the Roman Catholics have been criticized there and then. I never thought that it would affect me. I just felt bad about what this person said about the Roman Catholics especially so that he or she said it in front of my face. I am not a vulgar person so I chose to keep quiet. However, the feeling is so painful. That I even thought that how could he or she said that in front of a Roman Catholic like me when I have high respect with other people's religion.

I think we should learn to respect what we believe in. Everything is not perfect. As it is commonly said, no one is perfect. The system be it in the religion aspect, politics or business, its not perfect. It has its own flaws. Nevertheless to keep life peaceful, respect is important.

0 comments: