What is Sherm Stick?

So I am quite confused why the term sherm stick is the most searched online. It has been the number most searched word for several hours and besides that I did not bother to post something about it. But then I changed my mind. Why? Merely for the reason of curiosity.

According to urban dictionary, Sherm Stick is a joint which has been dipped in “embalming fluid” some is a cigarette dipped in formaldahyde, which is embalming fluid. It is a PCP. I seemed like a prohibited drug where when smoked it produces a hallucinogenic high and you experience a lose of control of yourself. PCP or Phencyclidine (phenylcyclohexylpiperidine) is a disseminative drug.

Sherm stick is already sold in LA for ten dollars. It all depends on you whether or not to use it. But take note that cigarette smoking is dangerous to health, hahaha. A very common warning, but not that effective I think for obvious reasons.

0 comments: