Eyebrow Extensions

Eyebrow extensions? I am quite confused with that. Why? Most women I know wanted to have their eyebrows cut and trimmed. They have these think and dark eyebrows that they dont wanna look like Ugly betty's eyebrows. And now there is this Eyebrow extensions?

Somehow, it got me thinking a lot. But then, as I remembered some days ago or may be years ago, I observed that most aged women get less eyebrows. I dont know exactly the scientific explanation about it but its what I observed in most women. Their eyebrows changes color from black to white, then from think to thin. I am afraid this time will come to me.

However, upon reading sites and blogs, there is a solution to this problem. Its called Barshop Brow. It stays 10 years in your face. So, I guess women need not to worry. It is costly though. But as long as you personally want it and desire for it, there is nothing costly to that.

1 comments:

  nana

February 24, 2009 at 5:56 AM

wow this is something new..never heard of eyebrow extensions before. things people do to look good!