The Walking Dead Season 2 Video Update

I was just wondering why The Walking Dead Season 2 is one of the trends now. The Walking Dead Season 2 premieres not until October of 2011. Well, I might as well make use of the trend.

Wondering what will happen in The Walking Dead Season 2 aside from the fact of zombies lying and walking all around the city? According to the creator/writer and producer of the show, Robert Kirkman, “I can say, sitting here knowing what I know about the second season, that you can’t even see the bar because it’s been raised so much. There is all kinds of crazy stuff that is coming up. I’m really excited. I mean, you get 8 guys that like zombies that know they are doing a T.V. show like The Walking Dead, and they know that you can get away with the kind of things that we got away with on the first season. It really becomes just an effort to just find that thing that AMC is going to make us change. So we all sitting there going, “Oh, they are going to make us change that!” So there is a lot of cool stuff coming up.” (source: screenrant)

As to The Walking Dead Season 2 videos, check later every week starting from airing time.

0 comments: