The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 13 Finale Fight Card

I don't know what happened. I accidentally clicked "enter." Sorry for that. Anyway, I have not reached my minimum payout for this month. But still, I am hoping I will. As long as you believe in it, you will have it. Its similar to becoming a lawyer, right? You just have to believe and be confident that you can pass the Philippine bar exam. Otherwise, its your loss. Of course, do your part and He will do the rest.

Well, so much for the drama. I learned that UFC 130 was not a successful event compared to the previous Ultimate Fighting Championship events. What do you think? Nevertheless, you don't have to worry. The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 13 finale is soon to come. In fact, The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 13 finale fight card is already revealed. Below is The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 13 finale fight card:

Clay Guida vs. Anthony Pettis
Finalist No. 1 vs. Finalist No. 2
Danny Downes vs Jeremy Stephens
Josh Grispi vs George Roop
Tim Credeur vs Ed Herman
Scott Jorgensen vs Ken Stone
Kyle Kingsbury vs Fabio Maldonado
Reuben Duran vs Francisco Rivera

Watch The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 13 finale episode live at 9:00 PM ET on Spike TV this June 4, 2011. Also watch The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 13 finale episode live online.

0 comments: