Jennifer Lopez to Judge on American Idol Season 11?

American Idol Season 10 was a series of changes. It was the year of judge transformation. The judges may somehow be considered as an experimental one after Simon Cowell decided to end its judging career for American Idol.

Now comes in Jennifer Lopez as one of the judges for American Idol Season 10. She was great in the show although she was so attached with the contestants that she became emotional every other episode. I wonder if there is another Simon Cowell out there.

When asked as to whether she will come back again as an American Idol judge, Jennifer Lopez said, "I don't know. I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very on the fence about it ... It's going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year and we're not really at the breaking point of 'You have to make a decision right now!' I'm just really enjoying the time of just waiting and seeing."

Well, the first thing to be considered is, will there be American Idol Season 11? Any idea? Leave your comment now.

0 comments: