MTV Movie Awards 2011 Winners/Results

I just woke up. I feel so sleepy and I don't know why. I am not that tired. Anyway, below are the MTV Movie Awards 2011 winners:

Best Male Performance: Robert Pattinson, “Twilight: Eclipse”

Best Villain:
 Tom Felton, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I.”

Best Jaw-Dropping Moment:
 Justin Bieber, “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never,” Performance Spectacular

Best Fight:
 Robert Pattinson vs. Bryce Dallas Howard and Xavier Samuel, “Twilight: Eclipse”

Best Kiss: 
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, “Twilight: Eclipse”

Best Scared-As-S**t Performance: Ellen Page, “Inception”

Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart, “Twilight: Eclipse”

Best Comedic Performance: Emma Stone, “Easy A”

Best Movie: “Twilight: Eclipse”

Best Line From a Movie: Alexys Nycole Sanchez, “Grown Ups” “I want to get chocolate wasted.”

MTV Generation Award: Reese Witherspoon

Congratulations to all MTV Movie Awards 2011 winners!

RELATED POSTS:
MTV Movie Awards 2011 Nominees

0 comments: