Rafael Nadal vs Andy Murray Live French Open 2011 Semi finals

I am waiting for a text message. I'm going out after receiving that text message. In the meantime, I am just surfing online and I came across today's schedule of the 2011 French Open men's category.

This match is one of the best matches today for the French Open 2011 semifinals. Its gonna be Rafael Nadal vs Andy Murray for today's 2011 French Open. This is the first time that Andy Murray reached the semifinals of the French Open which is totally opposite to the case of Rafael Nadal. According to Rafael Nadal, "I am through. I'm in the semifinals, so that's the thing. I have to be playing better and better every day if I want to have chances to win the final and that's what I'm going to try." While Andy Murray says, "I'm surprised I'm here, to be honest, because I haven't actually played that well. That's a very good sign for me, because a few months ago I was not playing well and losing badly. I haven't been playing that well. I'm in the semis of a Slam. That's a good sign."

Watch Rafael Nadal vs Andy Murray live at 2:00 PM Paris Time. Watch Rafael Nadal vs Andy Murray Semifinals live online French Open 2011.

RELATED POSTS:
Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic Semifinals French Open 2011 Live Feed and Results

0 comments: