Breastfeeding

I simply know what breastfeeding is. Well, not scientifically. All I know is that its good for babies. I am not saying this because I heard or read about it. Actually, my sister-in-law is breastfeeding.


We've seen her doing that since she gave birth to our nephew. I never realized how important breastfeeding is since I actually saw her doing that. I am just glad too that there are specific places for breastfeeding. Its a good promotion. Fortunately, my nephew is going nine months old now. So far, he has not experienced any severe physical problems. He had not experienced having fever. We are so glad about that.

My sister-in-law is planning to breastfeed the baby till he gets two years. This is her experience with her own mother also. The thing is, my sister-in-law is fortunate to have such milk this long.

0 comments: