A $25 CONTEST

Looking for some cash? Don’t have any offers from paid reviews? Here’s how you can have $25 cash without sweat.

Upon searching the web for purposes of looking other means to increase traffic, the author came across a site leading to a contest entitled “NEW $25 CONTEST.” The contest is initiated by thaguru.com. It’s easy to join. All you have to do is write a post about the contest. No more no less. It all depends on you on how you deliver your thought. No criteria or other requirements to join. Just post a buzz all about this contest. At the end of April a winner will be picked randomly.

Every contest held is by chance. If you feel that you are lucky now, why not make a post and spread the news about this contest. Life is at times a result of chances. Join the “NEW $25 CONTEST.”

3 comments:

  Jerla Oh lalala

April 12, 2008 at 7:06 AM

hi u asked me something about quassia... you dont have to pay for anything, but they will. the reason why i joined is because of backlinks that i'll be getting from them. anyways its nice to see u in my site...

  Mel Avila Alarilla

April 15, 2008 at 3:15 AM

Hi Bestre,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your interesting comments. I appreciate that. I suggest you link with me through BlogCatalog (it's easy to join it if you are not yet a member). Then we can exchange links or blog hop to each others blogs regularly. Thanks again. God bless.

  Anonymous

April 19, 2008 at 5:11 AM

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.