Pure Romance

What is pure romance? I laughed at myself for this one. I thought it is a love story, especially so that Valentines Day is very soon. But its actually a romance and intimate products so they say. I am not familiar with the product itself. However, for those who are interested to know more about Pure Romance Inc. I bet they will be replaying the one-hour TV show aired on TLC entitled Mother Knows Sex.

Its actually a delicate matter to discuss online. But insofar as liberated countries are concerned, this kind of business is helpful to them especially in a husband and wife relationship. Using Pure Romance products is a matter of choice. Just like what I always mention in this blog.

Anyway, to guide you in your decision, here is a portion of an interview with Patty Brisben. I think this answer will somehow affect your decision in using the products.

"Cincy Chic: With Valentine's Day right around the corner, tell us how Pure Romance celebrates the "love" holiday.

Brisben: Back in the late '80s, early '90s when I was a consultant, I had so many requests for parties around Valentine's Day I just couldn't fulfill all of them. I didn't want to play favorites either, so I decided to do an "Open House" in a local conference room so that everyone could attend and purchase products there. It was so popular it became a tradition every year and typically would take place the weekend before Valentine's Day.

To this day, the tradition continues with Pure Romance's Valentine's Day Warehouse Sale. It's the only time of the year we open our doors to the public, and both men and women are able to shop straight from the warehouse shelves as well as ask questions to consultants monitoring the floor. Couples love this since men only shop at www.PureRomance.com and our parties are for women only. This year the sale runs Feb. 6 to Feb. 14 from noon to 8 p.m. every day except Valentine's Day, which is 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
" (redkatblonde blog)

0 comments: