Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic Live BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells Tennis 2011 Men's Finals

Is this the end of Roger Federer's tennis career? Not till he say's so. But this is not definitely Roger Federer's year. But then, he was already at the top of his career. May be its time to give other tennis athletes their chance.

Roger Federer is no longer the number 2 seed come Monday when the ranking is officially published. With his defeat to Novak Djokovic, the latter owns the number 2 seed title now. Likewise, Novak Djokovic will play against Rafael Nadal in tomorrow's BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells Tennis 2011 finals. According to Novak Djokovic, "It's the crown for my achievements this year. I think I deserve it. I've played the best tennis of my life in the last three months. I have been very dedicated, very professional, and I want to keep on going." On the other hand, the number one seed Rafael Nadal moved to the finals by defeating Juan Martin del Potro 6-4, 6-4.

Excited to watch BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells Tennis 2011 men's finals? Who will be the BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells Tennis 2011 men singles champion? Watch Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic live not before 1:00 PM after the women's singles.

0 comments: