WWE Royal Rumble 2009 Results Update

It will be two nights from now and we will be able to witness the WWE Royal Rumble 2009. I found this site mentioning on the matches that will be held on this event. And since I already posted here WWE Royal Rumble 2009 Live Streaming Online, I figured I would update this post for more viable information.

In addition to the participants that I mentioned in that prior post provided above, you will also witness the following matches:
1. John Cena vs John “Bradshaw” Layfield fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship
2. Beth Phoenix vs Melina for the WWE Women’s Championship
3. Jeff Hardy vs Edge for the WWE Championship Title
4. Jack Swagger vs Matt Hardy for the ECW Championship

I will update this post for the WWE Royal Rumble 2009 Results. In my observation, Batista is not around. Why is that?

0 comments: