Watch House Season 7 Episode 16 (s07e16) Out of the Chute Live

In House Season 7 Episode 16 (s07e16) Out of the Chute, House is nowhere in the hospital. He is busy with something else. On the other hand, tonight's patient to be diagnosed is a bullfighter. He is experiencing a different illness.

What kind of illness? Watch House Season 7 Episode 16 (s07e16) Out of the Chute live tonight at 8:00 PM ET on FOX. Watch House Season 7 Episode 16 (s07e16) Out of the Chute trailer video below.


Next episode on House is, House Season 7 Episode 17 (s07e17) Fall From Grace. Download House Season 7 episodes online now!

1 comments:

  Michael S.

March 15, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I'm quite surprised that Masters didn't throw a bigger fit knowing that there was a possibility that House was on Vicodin again. But, I guess she was a little preoccupied with the bullrider. I'm with Traub, I'm not sure why lol. As busy as I am I can't always watch TV at home, which is why I love being a DISH Network customer and employee. With DISH and TV Everywhere I'm able to watch my live TV and DVR recordings on the go... on my phone, iPad 2 (when I get one) or laptop. It's beyond amazing, and so incredibly convenient. I would recommend that to everyone.