Derrick Rose is NBA MVP 2011

Surprised? You should not be. Derrick Rose brought the Chicago Bulls to a 62-20 record and the first seed in the playoffs. He made this at a very young age. Can you imagine what he can do in the next NBA seasons?

Derrick Rose is the youngest NBA player to be awarded the most valuable player for the season. Derrick Rose is known with his humbleness. However, last year he is honest in saying to reporters that he aims to win the MVP award. According to Derrick Rose, "The way I look at it, within myself, why can't I be the MVP of the league? Why can't I be the best player in the league? Why? Why can't I do that?"

Derrick Rose will be formally informed of this tomorrow, Tuesday, and he will be awarded the trophy on Wednesday during the Atlanta Hawks vs Chicago Bulls game 2. Congratulations to Derrick Rose!

0 comments: