Watch Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks Video

Its game 1 of Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks tonight. Are you watching it? I bet you are. Will the Los Angeles Lakers defend their title?

The Los Angeles Lakers is worried about Kobe Bryant's ankle injury. Even with said injury, the Dallas Mavericks is, on the other hand, in doubt as to who will defend Kobe Bryant. There is no specific person that they can designate to do the job. Tyson Chandler has this to say on the Lakers, "When you're in the backyard and you're putting up shots and you're doing the countdown, some players would imagine themselves being other players, I would imagine I was killing the Lakers, so hopefully my dreams come true. I guess that I didn't think I could be one, so the next-best thing was beating them."

Watch Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks live tonight at 10:30 PM ET on TNT. Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks live will happen at STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CA.

0 comments: