WHO’S YOUR PINOY BIG BROTHER TEEN EDITION PLUS BIG WINNER? CHOOSE NOW FOR A FREE REVIEW

Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus is about to end. From the start we have our own bet. These set of teens have shown different personalities and styles. They embody the true nature of a Filipino. No one knows whether or not these teens inside the house are manifesting their true identity, however, we believe that somehow there is something in them that makes us happy.

Now, choose your big winner, after that comment on my blog and subscribe to my feed. By the time the big winner will be announced, a free review will be given to those who picked the right teen. If the comment herein reaches ten (10), three reviews will be given away. The winners will be chosen through draw lots.

Let’s start the betting now! I choose Robi. Choosing the next PBB teen edition plus big winner does not have to be whether or not he or she is poor. I believe Robi has the conduct, appeal and capacity of a rightful Pinoy teen. He is a good example to all teens out there.

So who’s your bet?

2 comments:

  Anonymous

June 6, 2008 at 5:11 PM

I go for Robi, too. He might be from a well off family, but he has a down to earth attitude. More of my answers are in your discussion in MyLot.

  Anonymous

June 8, 2008 at 2:33 PM

I bet for Ejay Falcon and gladly he wins. I hope you will review my blog ;0 If not, then it's okay.

Nice meeting you ;0